A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Melone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Melone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Melone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Melone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Melone has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Melone practice?
Dr. Charles Melone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.