A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Natalizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Natalizio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Natalizio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Natalizio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Natalizio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Frank Natalizio MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Natalizio practice?
- Dr. Charles Natalizio has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Natalizio practices Internal Medicine near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Internists.