A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Niesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Niesen, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Delay
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Niesen graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Niesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eric Niesen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Niesen practice?
- Dr. Charles Niesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Niesen practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.