Dr. Charles Niesen Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Niesen?

January 15th, 2015

HE is the most unprofessional medical person I have ever met. He caused so much unnecessary harm to my teenage daughter. His office scam is to keep charging your insurance to come back every two weeks for a checkup.

December 11th, 2013

HORRIBLE IS HE REALLY A DOCTOR??

If i listened to this doctor my baby could have DIED. He mis-diagnosed her and was about to treat her with extreme drugs that other doctors haven't prescribed since the 90's. I am so glad I listened to my instincts and went to another doctor for a 2nd opinion.

July 26th, 2013

Unprofessional

This doctor is unprofessional. He is defensive regarding feedback about his treatments. He is even vengeful and has refused to answer medical questions or provide medical records. His office visits can be short and superficial, and he will often have incorrect history in his records and even the child's name is wrong. It is telling he is no longer with Cedars Sinai.

July 7th, 2012

Excellent physician!!!!

Excellent physician. He did a thorough neurological examination. Very knowledgable, friendly and reassuring. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a pediatric neurologist.

September 20th, 2011

Poor customer service, indifferent

After multiple calls to get test results for my son, and after many promises both by the doctor and the staff that I would be getting a call from the doctor to discuss these test results, I have yet to hearn anything from the clinic. I am very disappointed of how indifferent this office is in terms of letting the patients' parents know what the test results are for their children. Truly disappointed!

September 19th, 2011

Saved our sons life!

Dr.Charles Niesen saved our sons life! Thanks to Dr.Niesen and the staff at cedars sinai medical center, my son is living a seizure free world. Dr.Niesen went the extra mile for us as we made a painful decision for doctors and surgeons to remove the left hemisphere of our sons brain. It was the most difficult decision we ever had to make for our son. Three years later our son is thriving, meeting milestones(slowly but surely) but we got our son back!!! Thank you Dr.Niesen and staff at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.

September 16th, 2011

Dr niesen is the best. He is kind and attentive to my children's needs. I highly recommend.

July 10th, 2009

Dr. Niesen was very knowledgeable, calm, and spent as much time as I needed to answer my questions. He was great with my son, and the office staff always answered all my questions in a courteous way.

October 6th, 2014