A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Osborne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans