A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Osborne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles K Osborne MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Charles Osborne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Osborne practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.