A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Po-Yang Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Charles Lee has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Duncanville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Roanoke, TX.
See Duncanville Radiation Oncologists.