A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Po-Yang Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Charles Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Roanoke, TX.
See Arlington Radiation Oncologists.