A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Prior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Prior is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prior
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prior Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Prior, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Prior graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Prior has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Prior MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Prior practice?
- Dr. Charles Prior has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Prior practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians.