A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Prior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Prior is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prior
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Prior Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Prior, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Prior graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Prior has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Prior MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Prior practice?
- Dr. Charles Prior has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Prior practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians.