A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Prior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Prior is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prior
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prior Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Prior, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Prior graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Prior has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Prior MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Prior practice?
- Dr. Charles Prior has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Prior practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians.