A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Underwood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Underwood, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Underwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Underwood MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Charles Underwood has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles Underwood practices Surgery near , .