A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stimler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stimler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stimler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stimler, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimler graduated from Stony Brook University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eric Stimler MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Stimler practice?
- Dr. Charles Stimler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Stimler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Occupational Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Hematologists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Preventive Medicine Specialists.