A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stimler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Stimler, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimler graduated from Stony Brook University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eric Stimler MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Stimler practice?
- Dr. Charles Stimler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Stimler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Occupational Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Hematologists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Preventive Medicine Specialists.