A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tegeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tegeler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tegeler, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tegeler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tegeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Herman Tegeler MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Tegeler practice?
- Dr. Charles Tegeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Tegeler practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Neurologists.