A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hughes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Von Oden Hughes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles V. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Charles Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hughes practices Family Medicine near Levelland, TX.
See Levelland Family Physicians.