A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Akins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akins
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Akins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Akins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Akins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Akins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wesley Akins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Akins practice?
- Dr. Charles Akins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Akins practices Ophthalmology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Ophthalmologists.