A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Akins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Akins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Akins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Akins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wesley Akins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Akins practice?
- Dr. Charles Akins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Akins practices Ophthalmology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Ophthalmologists.