A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Griffin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Jeff Davis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Griffin practice?
Dr. Charles Griffin practices Neurology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Griffin, Dr. Carlo Griffin, Dr. Carlos Griffin, Dr. Charley Griffin