A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagnon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wagnon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Margaret J Charlton Methodist, Dallas, Tx
- Charlton Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lee Wagnon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Wagnon practice?
- Dr. Charles Wagnon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wagnon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.