More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Williamson
Dr. Charles Williamson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in West Palm Beach, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Sports Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Williamson is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Williamson has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Charles Williamson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Eric Ewald
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.26 mi41
Dr. William Felix
Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.32 mi9