A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Xuereb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Xuereb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xuereb
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Xuereb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Xuereb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xuereb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Xuereb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Xuereb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Xuereb practice?
- Dr. Charles Xuereb has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Xuereb practices Psychiatry near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Psychiatrists.