A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chase Herdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chase Herdman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chase Herdman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herdman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herdman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herdman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chase R. Herdman practice?
Dr. Chase Herdman practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.