A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chase Herdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chase Herdman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chase Herdman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herdman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herdman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chase Richard Herdman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chase R. Herdman practice?
- Dr. Chase Herdman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chase Herdman practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.