A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chellappan Vijayakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chellappan Vijayakumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vijayakumar
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Vijayakumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chellappan Vijayakumar, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayakumar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vijayakumar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chellappan Vijayakumar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chellappan Vijayakumar practice?
- Dr. Chellappan Vijayakumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Chellappan Vijayakumar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists and Manahawkin Cardiologists.