A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chen Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chen Ha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chen Ha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chen Xiang Ha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chen X. Ha practice?
- Dr. Chen Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chen Ha practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors.