A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chen Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chen Ha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chen Xiang Ha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chen X. Ha practice?
- Dr. Chen Ha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chen Ha practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians.