A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherie LeFevre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherie LeFevre, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherie LeFevre, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. LeFevre graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. LeFevre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherie A LeFevre MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cherie A. LeFevre practice?
- Dr. Cherie LeFevre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cherie LeFevre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Chesterfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.