A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherine Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherine Hamid, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hamid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherine Adel Hamid MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cherine A. Hamid practice?
- Dr. Cherine Hamid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cherine Hamid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.