A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherine Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherine Hamid, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hamid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cherine A. Hamid practice?
Dr. Cherine Hamid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.