A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherisa Sandrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherisa Sandrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandrow
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherisa Sandrow, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Lactation Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandrow graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sandrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherisa Sandrow DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherisa Sandrow practice?
- Dr. Cherisa Sandrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherisa Sandrow practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.