A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherisa Sandrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherisa Sandrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherisa Sandrow, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandrow graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sandrow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherisa Do Sandrow DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherisa D. Sandrow practice?
- Dr. Cherisa Sandrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cherisa Sandrow practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.