A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cherisa Sandrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cherisa Sandrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandrow
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cherisa Sandrow, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Lactation Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandrow graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sandrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cherisa Sandrow DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cherisa Sandrow practice?
- Dr. Cherisa Sandrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Cherisa Sandrow practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.