A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheruvathur Peter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peter graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Peter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheruvathur Thomas Peter MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheruvathur T. Peter practice?
- Dr. Cheruvathur Peter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheruvathur Peter practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Cardiologists.