Dr. Cheryl Clark-Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 11 reviews

March 1st, 2016
She is the best!
I hit the jackpot when I found Dr. Clark. She not only spends time with her patients, she treats us as people, LISTENING to us and our questions, asking questions to understand what is going on with us, providing input, and so on. She doesn't just write prescriptions during a 5-minute appointment. It isn't only her compassion that keeps me coming back, it's also the breadth and depth of her medical knowledge. The only drawback is the wait time, which I know is due to the time she spends with people AND the number of recommendations her patients pass on to their friends.

July 9th, 2015
Great overall. Very uplifting.

June 17th, 2015
I love my Dr. She is a Wonderful Woman, with a heart bigger than Texas. Very sweet, out going, caring & considerate person. I, had moved out of Austin, Texas, for a couple of yrs., but you can best believe, I wouldn't change Dr's. I drove 200 miles, to keep her as my Dr. SHE'S AWESOME, & SO IS HER STAFF. I LOVE THESE FOLKS.

March 19th, 2013
Cutomer Service Rep. Dealing with logistics.
I would just like to say that it has been a blessing to find Dr.Clark. She is the best Dr. I have ever met. This person is someone you can talk to about anything that you may be going through and she listens and understands. She does not judge you and always speaks to you as if you are just like her. .. A normal human being and not that just because she is a doctor she is better than you are. Thank you Dr. For being the person you are!

April 12th, 2011
Knows the one thing I've never known another Doctor to say.
She once told me she didn't know. She said that, and recommended a specialist who also didn't know and the biopsy showed I had cancer. It was the smartest thing I ever heard a Doctor say. If she'd made assumptions I could be in a lot more dangerous position. There has been plenty she has been well able to give the correct diagnosis and treatment for, but I'll be eternally grateful to her for her ability to admit she didn't know something she couldn't possibly have known and recommended a great doctor who found out.

July 28th, 2010
A Doctor Who Really Cares
I hate to recommend Dr. Cheryl because then it will be harder to get an appointment, but she really is THE BEST!!!! If you ever go to her once, you will never want to go anywhere else for family medicine. My little brother recommended her to me. Her care has changed out lives.

June 24th, 2010
Great Doctor
By far the best I've ever seen! A+A+A+.

January 27th, 2010
Dr. Clark saved my life, literally. More than once. Caught oversights by other docs after injury and hospitalization.Highly intelligent, loves what she's doing and it shows. Asks appropriate, thorough questions and writes prescriptions only when necessary, while also addressing diet, exercise and other pertinent issues. Proficient.New solo office in Austin---staff introduced themselves, very courteous and professional. Clean, pleasant office.Recommend without reserve.

November 13th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have been very fortunatley to have found Dr. Clark. She is a very caring, warming and very personal doctor. When I met her- her entrance was very calming and welcoming. She introducted herself and let me know that she was new at that facilty and the days that she would be caring for the patience at that location. Very informing!! This was very important to know. From that visit she asked questions of the issues and informed me of new and improved things to do. She did not write RX's because I stated I needed them. She perscribe them because it was NEED. After the visit she stated to keep taking care of myself and continue to take the RX's and if there were any side affects to call and to have a Good Day" Wow!! what a Great doctor to have? From this experience my daughters and her friends has been going to Dr. Clark. Keep up the Good work Doc!! We are very glad to have to you!!

October 28th, 2009
She's terrific!
I hit the jackpot when I found Dr. Clark. She's genuinely caring, listens to her patients, make excellent recommendations for follow-up and lifestyle changes. She doesn't just write prescriptions; before she does any of that, she wants to know how existing Rx's are working, and makes recommendations for med adjustments / changes / discontinuation. I recommend her to all my friends who are looking for a new doctor.

May 6th, 2009
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Clark is a warm, wonderful doctor.