Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jul 9th, 2015

Great overall. Very uplifting.

by Sharlene Scott-Collins on Jun 17th, 2015

I love my Dr. She is a Wonderful Woman, with a heart bigger than Texas. Very sweet, out going, caring & considerate person. I, had moved out of Austin, Texas, for a couple of yrs., but you can best believe, I wouldn't change Dr's. I drove 200 miles, to keep her as my Dr. SHE'S AWESOME, & SO IS HER STAFF. I LOVE THESE FOLKS.

Cutomer Service Rep. Dealing with logistics. show details Cutomer Service Rep. Dealing with logistics.
by Michelle R. Williams on Mar 19th, 2013

I would just like to say that it has been a blessing to find Dr.Clark. She is the best Dr. I have ever met. This person is someone you can talk to about anything that you may be going through and she listens and understands. She does not judge you and always speaks to you as if you are just like her. .. A normal human being and not that just because she is a doctor she is better than you are. Thank you Dr. For being the person you are!

MY DOCTOR & STAFF show details MY DOCTOR & STAFF
Oct 16th, 2012

DR. CLARK-BROWN IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR. SHE IS SO CARING, UNDERSTANDING, AND LOVING TO ALL OF HER PATIENTS. HER STAFF IS ALSO LOVING AND CARING. THEY KNOW THEIR PATIENTS BY NAME, AND UPON ENTERING THE OFFICE THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE PART OF THE "FAMILY". I LOVE MY DR. AND REFUSE TO CHANGE.SHARLENE & FAMILY

Knows the one thing I've never known another Doctor to say. show details Knows the one thing I've never known another Doctor to say.
Apr 12th, 2011

She once told me she didn't know. She said that, and recommended a specialist who also didn't know and the biopsy showed I had cancer. It was the smartest thing I ever heard a Doctor say. If she'd made assumptions I could be in a lot more dangerous position. There has been plenty she has been well able to give the correct diagnosis and treatment for, but I'll be eternally grateful to her for her ability to admit she didn't know something she couldn't possibly have known and recommended a great doctor who found out.

A Doctor Who Really Cares show details A Doctor Who Really Cares
Jul 28th, 2010

I hate to recommend Dr. Cheryl because then it will be harder to get an appointment, but she really is THE BEST!!!! If you ever go to her once, you will never want to go anywhere else for family medicine. My little brother recommended her to me. Her care has changed out lives.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Paul Wright on Jun 24th, 2010

By far the best I've ever seen! A A A .

Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Clark saved my life, literally. More than once. Caught oversights by other docs after injury and hospitalization.Highly intelligent, loves what she's doing and it shows. Asks appropriate, thorough questions and writes prescriptions only when necessary, while also addressing diet, exercise and other pertinent issues. Proficient.New solo office in Austin---staff introduced themselves, very courteous and professional. Clean, pleasant office.Recommend without reserve.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 13th, 2009

I have been very fortunatley to have found Dr. Clark. She is a very caring, warming and very personal doctor. When I met her- her entrance was very calming and welcoming. She introducted herself and let me know that she was new at that facilty and the days that she would be caring for the patience at that location. Very informing!! This was very important to know. From that visit she asked questions of the issues and informed me of new and improved things to do. She did not write RX's because I stated I needed them. She perscribe them because it was NEED. After the visit she stated to keep taking care of myself and continue to take the RX's and if there were any side affects to call and to have a Good Day" Wow!! what a Great doctor to have? From this experience my daughters and her friends has been going to Dr. Clark. Keep up the Good work Doc!! We are very glad to have to you!!

She's terrific! show details She's terrific!
Oct 28th, 2009

I hit the jackpot when I found Dr. Clark. She's genuinely caring, listens to her patients, make excellent recommendations for follow-up and lifestyle changes. She doesn't just write prescriptions; before she does any of that, she wants to know how existing Rx's are working, and makes recommendations for med adjustments / changes / discontinuation. I recommend her to all my friends who are looking for a new doctor.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
May 6th, 2009

Dr. Clark is a warm, wonderful doctor.