A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Dunnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Dunnett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Dunnett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunnett graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynne Dunnett MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Dunnett practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Dunnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Dunnett practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.