A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Hope Hack MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Hack practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Hack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Hack practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.