A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Hack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Hack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Hack practice?
Dr. Cheryl Hack practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.