A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Herrmann is Satisfactory. Dr. Herrmann has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Herrmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Herrmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Unity Health System
- Unity Hospital of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Herrmann practice?
Dr. Cheryl Herrmann practices Family Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Herrmann, Dr. Cherie Herrmann, Dr. Sheree Herrmann, Dr. Sherie Herrmann, Dr. Cheri Herrmann, Dr. Sherri Herrmann