A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Jordan, Board Certified Family Physician is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Hawley Jordan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Jordan practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Primary Care Doctors.