A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Hawley Jordan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Jordan practices Family Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Family Physicians.