A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Yanuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Yanuck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Yanuck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanuck graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Hoffman Yanuck MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl H. Yanuck practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Yanuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Yanuck practices Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.