A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Patel, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Kanti Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Chetan K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chetan Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Chetan Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Surgeons and Altamonte Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.