A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chetan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Kanti Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chetan K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chetan Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chetan Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, GA.
See Altamonte Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.