Learn more about Dr. Chetan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chetan Patel, Medical Director of the Spine Health Institute is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chetan Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chetan Kanti Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Chetan K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chetan Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Chetan Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Surgeons and Altamonte Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.