A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinedu Oranu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinedu Oranu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oranu graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Oranu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinedu Chukwudi Oranu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinedu C. Oranu practice?
- Dr. Chinedu Oranu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chinedu Oranu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Oak Brook Pediatricians and Oak Brook Pediatric Specialists.