A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chinedu Oranu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oranu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oranu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chinedu Oranu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oranu graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Oranu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chinedu C Oranu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chinedu C. Oranu practice?
- Dr. Chinedu Oranu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chinedu Oranu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See South Bend Pediatricians.