A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching-Kun Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ching-Kun Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching-Kun Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching-Kun Wang MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ching-Kun Wang practice?
- Dr. Ching-Kun Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ching-Kun Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.