A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ching-Kun Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ching-Kun Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching-Kun Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching-Kun Wang MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ching-Kun Wang practice?
- Dr. Ching-Kun Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ching-Kun Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.