Learn more about Dr. Ching-Kun Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ching-Kun Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ching-Kun Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ching-Kun Wang MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ching-Kun Wang practice?
- Dr. Ching-Kun Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ching-Kun Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, and Arlington Oncologists.