Dr. Chinghuey Gomez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 3rd, 2016
You'd better to determine to save your baby's cord blood before meeting her. Otherwise, she will bug you in your every visit. She wouldn't care the baby is coming out, and let you lie on bed and wait for her 8 hours, and the baby got poo poo in its lungs, so that she can work from 9-5 regularly everyday. If you are from mainland China, you'd better avoid this one. In her eyes, all of people from mainland China have Down Syndrome. Basically, she is too low to be a doctor, not technically but ethically and professionally. Hope this can help more people make a decision.

May 19th, 2016
Great GYNO
I love Dr. Gomez, she has been my gyno for over seven years and she has always been great with listening to my concerns along with giving me proper care. She is attentive and will make sure you understand any risks before she does any produrce and will always tell you the pro and cons. Great doctor plus you can get your results online through the web portal.

September 25th, 2015
fantastic OB
extremely friendly and great bedside manner and detailed in making diagnose and took time to explained everything with us. she was truly a professional and a great doctor!

August 11th, 2015
Care more about money than the mother or baby
What she really cares is how much she can earn from you instead of the mother or baby. Be careful, if you don't do as she wishes, either you or your baby will suffer. Just a kindly reminder. Don't want any people experience the same as me.

March 26th, 2014
I have been Dr. Gomez patient for almost 7 yrs. She is the best doctor i have ever seen. I know everyone has their own opinion and i respect that but i just find the last comment absolutely irrelevant, i mean why write this bad review almost 2 yrs later?.... anyways, Dr. GOMEZ delivered my daughter and i highly recommend her. She is not just an awesome doctor but a good person, she goes above and beyond to help her patients with their needs.

January 5th, 2014
No if you need expert opinion and experienced care
She can't make a decision by herself! I had few contractions at 16 week preg here and there( previous c section) Her tech did sonogram and she said my previous c section scar is thinning out she gave me 2 options wait 2 weeks repeat sonogram or go to perinatologist of her choice. I opted to wait and do repeat sonogram.. At repeat sonogram I took my husband with me.. The tech to us.. Do u wanna know the gender.. We to tech-- yes.. Tech- it's a boy and showed us the parts" later at the end of sonogram she looked lil worried and said I am not sure about the sex now.. Any way after that I saw the dr who broke the news to me that my c section scar has thinned out a lot and I should go on bed rest and see a perinatologist ASAP so my husband told her that we would like to go see one who is closest though that particular perinatologist was not of her choice but we got appt the very next day. The perinatologist did a sonogram by herself and told us that my c section scar is fine and there is no thinning and no danger and also that we are having a girl!! She also added that the tech was looking at the "wrong Place". We came out happy and relaxed. Now waiting to hear back from dr Gomez who failed to call me to follow up that day! She called my after 2-3 days and told me about the findings of perinatologist and suggested me to go a to a different perinatologist of her choice to get second opinion!!! I was so surprised her saying that! I changed my OBGYN the next day! And delivered a healthy baby girl at term who is 9 months old now!! Not to forget dr Gomez voicemail box at the office is FULL so when u call and no body answers you can not leave a message and have to call her back again a couple of times. I have mentioned this to the staff who fail to clean up the coz they don't care!! She is also off Fridays!!!!! And doesn't have a covering dr that day!!

November 16th, 2012
Best doctor ever
Without dr.gomez I probable wouldn't have my son. She did everything she could for my infertility. She never gave up and really cared. She will be my doctor forever.

November 23rd, 2010
Everybody has their own opinion so I must say mine is she is a wonderful, caring physician. She not only listened to every detail of my problems but took the time to print out material for me to read on my diagnosis.

November 4th, 2010
Non Caring Dr- Do Not Recommend At All!!
My experience with this so called doctor was absolutely horrible. I waited for over an hr to be seen and she really did not care or at least this was my impression of her and she did not believe me. Did not even care to recommend any further testing which does need to be done I am finding out by another well known dr in the same field.

May 30th, 2009
Bad OBGYN
Doctor Gomez failed to address my Herpes Positive problem during pregnancy. She was rude, impatient and not educated. I switched to a 2nd Doctor at Presby of Dallas and thank goodness I did this. I found out I had active herpes which needed to be cared for before Delivery by Valtrex. Also, if this were not address I could have transmitted Herpes during delivery. Her office is smelly too and staff is unprofessional.

April 11th, 2009
Doctor Gomez gave me the wrong diagnoses that are totaling different than the second doctor. I ended up had to go second surgery other than the first one doctor Gomez had performed.