A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chintalapudi Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chintalapudi Rao is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chintalapudi K Rao MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chintalapudi K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Chintalapudi Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Chintalapudi Rao practices Geriatric Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Geriatric Doctors.