A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chintalapudi Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chintalapudi Rao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Rao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chintalapudi K Rao MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chintalapudi K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Chintalapudi Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Chintalapudi Rao practices Geriatric Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Geriatric Doctors.