Internists, Rheumatologist
1900 Hollister Dr
Ste 230
Libertyville, IL 60048
847-856-8090
Locations and availability (2)

May 24th, 2014

Super thorough. Very caring. Spent a lot of time on a weekend reviewing my records and finding things others had missed,

|  A Review  |  show details
by John J. on Aug 27th, 2013

I recommend Dr. Park.

Jun 20th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Parks for 4 years. She has done an exceptional job at helping me manage my RA. It's a partnership between being compliant as a patient and the doctor working to to find the right combination of treatments to stabalize to RA. Dr. Park did that for me.

|  Dissmisive  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I'm 26 and have been having undiagnosed chronic neck pain and fatigue, as well as, symptoms of arthritis in my hands, so I made an appointment with Park. I waited for 2 hours to see her. She seemed annoyed and was dismissive of all my symptoms, calling them "crazy" and saying "You're getting older, these things happen". She didn't want to do any tests saying, "I am the test" and "Even when tests come back positive, I'm not convinced if I don't see the signs". After about 15 minutes of her pompous disregard, she diagnosed me Fibromyalgia. Her receptionist was very friendly and apologetic for my long wait time, but I can not say the same for Park.

Jul 24th, 2010

Spent a lot of time reviewing my outside records after the visit and called me with opinion (no charge for much extra effort).My general doc said she was the best.