A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Dalsania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Dalsania is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Dalsania, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsania graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dalsania has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Dalsania MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag Dalsania practice?
- Dr. Chirag Dalsania has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chirag Dalsania practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Oxnard Internists, Oxnard Hematologists, and Oxnard Oncologists.