A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chirag Dalsania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chirag Dalsania is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalsania
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalsania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chirag Dalsania, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsania graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dalsania has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chirag Dalsania MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chirag Dalsania practice?
- Dr. Chirag Dalsania has 1 office location.
Dr. Chirag Dalsania practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Internists, Camarillo Hematologists, and Camarillo Oncologists.