A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Mochizuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Mochizuki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Mochizuki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mochizuki graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mochizuki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Steve Mochizuki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris S. Mochizuki practice?
- Dr. Chris Mochizuki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chris Mochizuki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.