A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Mochizuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Mochizuki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mochizuki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mochizuki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Mochizuki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mochizuki graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mochizuki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Steve Mochizuki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris S. Mochizuki practice?
- Dr. Chris Mochizuki has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Mochizuki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.