A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Robert Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chris R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Chris Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons.