A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Tokunaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tokunaga
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Tokunaga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Tokunaga, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokunaga graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tokunaga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Chikazu Tokunaga MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chris C. Tokunaga practice?
- Dr. Chris Tokunaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Tokunaga practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.