A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Baum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Lee Baum MD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Baum practice?
- Dr. Christian Baum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Baum practices Dermatology near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Des Moines Dermatologists.