A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christian Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Baum practice?
Dr. Christian Baum practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Rochester Dermatologists and Rochester Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Baum, Dr. Kris Baum