A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christiana Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christiana Shaw is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christiana Shaw, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Shaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christiana Shaw MD and MS is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christiana Shaw practice?
- Dr. Christiana Shaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christiana Shaw practices Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.