A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christie Ybarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christie Ybarra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christie Ybarra, BS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybarra graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ybarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christie Ann Ybarra BS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christie A. Ybarra practice?
- Dr. Christie Ybarra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christie Ybarra practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.