A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christie Ybarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christie Ybarra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ybarra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ybarra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christie Ybarra, BS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybarra graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ybarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christie Ann Ybarra BS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christie A. Ybarra practice?
- Dr. Christie Ybarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Christie Ybarra practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.