A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Calabrese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calabrese
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calabrese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Calabrese, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Calabrese MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Christina Calabrese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Calabrese practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA and Modesto, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors and San Diego Psychiatrists.