A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Calabrese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calabrese
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calabrese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Calabrese, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Calabrese MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Christina Calabrese has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Calabrese practices Psychiatry near French Camp, CA.
See French Camp Psychiatrists.