Dr. Christina Chao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Chao?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Christina Chao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2017

Very sweet

she put tests results in system, send letter explaining what terms mean in blood works and very detailed. She is a very warm, heartedly person and smiling. I am happy to have her.

September 19th, 2016

dr. Chao is the sweetest person in the world There was never a bad experience with her I love it when we can laugh together and talk about our grandchildren ❤️

May 24th, 2016

Love her!!!!

March 19th, 2015

Dr. Chow is wonderful in all ways. Very understanding and kind

February 2nd, 2014

Wonderful

I have been with her and this organization for over 30 years. Over the years, she has called me at home when necessary , ( even during evening hours ( example 8pm)] to reach me personally , and speak to me about lab results etc. She has delivered one of my children, ( 15 years ago) and recently performed computer assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy on me with no complications. So she keeps up with the latest procedures and topics. I can't say enough thanks - for her care and dedication. Its great to have a doctor like this.

August 12th, 2013

Terrible phone service. Waited over 15 minutes multiple times just to have a secretary answer phone

June 4th, 2012

Dr. Choa is one of the most caring professionals I have been involved with. She has contacted at 10:30 at night to explain a test result and answer any questions that I might have. She truly cares about her patients. While I have had to wait what I consider a little too long in the office she more than makes up for it during my visit. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and makes sure you are comfortable with her answers before you leave the room. I have recommended her to several of my friends who are now patients.

April 2nd, 2012

very accommmodating,wearing smile on her face the whole time which makes you at ease.

February 6th, 2012

A very caring professinal

While it is sometimes annoying to have to wait for 30 while in the exam room Dr. Choa makes the wait worthwhile. She is caring and professional She listens to your concerns and addresses each and every one of them regardless of the time involved. Dr. Choa has contacted me at 10 o'clock at night to discuss the results of a test. She is extremely dedicated to her patients. I travel over 40 minutes to meet with her knowing that she is concerned about me and my health.

August 3rd, 2011

Amazing & Excellent Doctor

Dr Chao is an absolutely amazing doctor. The reasons she is so amazing are: 1. She takes the time to read your file before your appointment and is able to recall everything about your previous visists, issues, concerns etc. 2. Even though she is extermely busy she spends time with you in the appointment - making small talk (she remembers the small details like a friend would) and then she spends time talking to you about the procedure (even standard ones) and her results and next steps.3. She was excellent when I had issues in helping me figure out what next steps, when to do them and why I needed to do them. 4. She offers suggestions and numerous solutions to my issues (not just a blanket or one size fits all response / solution).5. She was proactive, she was able to give me scripts for lab work in advance of when I needed them so I didn't have to see her first, get the lab work, then see her again. When the situation occured I was able to go straight to the lab and then she called me with the results. 6. I had a serious issue and even after it was resolved in my subsequent check-ups she still called me to tell me her evaluation and tests did not find anything - that was amazing to hear it straight from her as she knew I was worried. All in all she is absolutely amazing person and doctor. Whatever anyone else says about the wait time, front office staff etc - it is all worth it to have her as your docotr. That being said - the wait times fluctuate between no wait to longer waits but it is generally because of a emergency and not because Dr. Chao is "just running behind" and the front office staff have all been very nice and helpful to me, I think they are just efficient at their jobs and have clear guidelines for who can respond to what calls. Dr. Chao's personal assistant is really really helpful when you need her in emergency situations.

July 19th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Chao's for about 20 years. She is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She will even call you at home in the evening to discuss your concerns when planning to go for surgery to discuss the procedure again and to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Chao feels like the sister I never had, she feels like family. I would give her a ten star rating for being the person she is. A very knowledgeable doctor in her field and an all around great doctor.

February 21st, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr. Chao has been my gynecologist for many years. She is wonderful. Very kind and soft-spoken, and very knowledgeable in her field.