A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Dary Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Lee practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.