A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein-Charbonneau graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein-Charbonneau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina C Goldstein-Charbonneau DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina C. Goldstein-Charbonneau practice?
- Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.