Learn more about Dr. Christina Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Ha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Y Ha MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Y. Ha practice?
- Dr. Christina Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Ha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.