Learn more about Dr. Christina Kabbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kabbash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbash
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbash graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kabbash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina A Kabbash MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Kabbash practice?
- Dr. Christina Kabbash has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Kabbash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.