Dr. Christina Anne Kabbash MD, PHD, and MPH is female, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kabbash is Excellent. Dr. Kabbash has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbash graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabbash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabbash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kabbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Kabbash practice?
Dr. Christina Kabbash practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Avon, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons and Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christine Kabbash, Dr. Christiana Kabbash, Dr. Christin Kabbash, Dr. Christel Kabbash, Dr. Christi Kabbash, Dr. Kia Kabbash, Dr. Christa Kabbash, Dr. Kirsten Kabbash