A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kabbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kabbash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbash graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabbash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabbash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Kabbash practice?
Dr. Christina Kabbash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Rocky Hill, CT.
See Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.