A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kabbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kabbash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbash
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbash graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kabbash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina A Kabbash MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Kabbash practice?
- Dr. Christina Kabbash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Kabbash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.