Dr. Christina Kabbash MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics Hartford, CT

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017
I was very disappointed that after waiting 6 weeks for an appointment for a consultation specifically with the doctor, the PA came in the room, asked me some questions, left the room and came back to tell me the doctor couldn't help me, even though the doctor had not seen me. In fact, Dr. Kabbash didn't even has the courteous to come into the room and speak with me. Never had that happen before. Very poor way to run a practice.

January 25th, 2017
Marci Cookson
I fractured my ankle on November 20th and was very fortunate to be recommended to this Team. Marci Cookson got me literally back on my feet. She recommended physical therapy which has been phenomenal. From the minute you walk in the door, you are greeted by a fabulous and friendly staff. I never waited a minute. The doctors and PA' s are without question..the best. My ankle is almost at 100% and I would highly recommend this Team.

November 21st, 2016
I've had left ankle/feet pain for nearly 24 years. Dr. Kabbash reconstructed my left ankle/foot and relieved my pain. I've been waiting for a doctor who could perform this type of operation. I still cannot believe she was able to resolve this problem. It's a miracle. The wait for her is worth it.

April 7th, 2016
great dr. heel operation 4 years ago

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Kabbash, I can't thank you enough for the blessings that I have received. I can move my ankle after 13 years due to the successful tendon surgery.

June 12th, 2015
Skilled, compassionate care and great outcome
I saw Dr. Kabbash over six years for a progressively debilitating ankle problem. She was always attentive and thorough, and tried conservative approaches until we agreed that surgery was required. I had a triple ankle fusion with bone graft last year, a complex and difficult procedure. Dr. Kabbash explained everything thoroughly, saw me pre and post-op, and did an overall wonderful job. For the first time in years, I am able to walk and exercise pain-free. Dr. Kabbash and her PA, Marci Cookson, are incredibly skilled and are an asset to our community.

April 10th, 2015
Great Advice
The second opinion I received put me at ease as to my decision on what to do next. I appreciated the caring and pleasant staff and have had a good experience overall. Thanks to all of you especially Dr. Kabbash.

March 19th, 2015
They call themselves the Greater Hartford Orthopedic Group, yet they don't act like a group, the act independently of each other. If your someone like me, who has ankle an knee issues, then don't come here. I was wrongly diagnosed regarding my ankle. The PA wrote on my prescription for psychical therapy, that I was full weight bearing. When in fact, I was on crutches with a swollen foot. When I told the PA that me knee was hurting as well, she said that was probably caused by the ankle injury, and it was tweaked. 2 weeks following that visit, I had to get the knee drained. When I told Kabbash's staff that I was seeing Dr Kimmel, the girl suggested that I wait until I was done seeing Kimmel before seeing Kabbash. Why wouldn't the two offices work together on healing me instead of independently? My Guess, more money for them. I made a follow up appointment to discuss my ankle, and waited for an hour and a half, only to be told that it would be another half hour before I could be seen. I told them that I could not stay because I was using my lunch break for the appointment. That was 2 weeks ago, and no one has called me to see about rescheduling. At least Kimmel's PA sent me for an MRI to determine that I have a tear. Kabbash's office has not. Meanwhile, I'm still in pain, and on crutches. My injury occurred mid January. It's now mid March.

January 24th, 2015
I would not suggest this surgeon.
Dr. Kabbash is barely available after she has operated on you. You are mostly referred to her PA for follow-up. She does not oversee her staff's care of her patients.

January 14th, 2015
I find Dr. Kabbash to be outstanding in ever aspect of the help and care she provides me. She is super intelligent, capable, kind, caring and effective in treating all that I sought her help for. She treats me with the greatest respect. I am fortunate and grateful to have met her.

November 5th, 2014
I'd highly recommend Dr. Kabbash. She took the time to understand my problem and then provided an accurate diagnosis. She, and her staff, listened to my complaints, took ex-rays and provided a series of treatment options. I wish I had made an appointment with Dr. Kabbash earlier!

November 17th, 2011
Dr. Kabbash is very pleasant to interact with, does not display the arrogance so many doctors do. Did not feel rushed during vistis with her, great listener and bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and confident. Only negative; On occasion prescription refills were difficult to get, apparently my level and duration of discomfort was not the norm, hard for doctors to understand that sometimes unless they have experienced it. Dr. Kabbash is great overall, highly recommended.