Dr. Christina Kabbash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Kabbash?

Excellent care from Dr. Kabbash

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I was battling with tibial tedinitis in my left foot for about a year and a half. Eighty rounds of physical therapy and a special boot made for my foot did not cure the problem. Dr. Kabbash was recommended to me and I went to her for a second opinion. She discussed my options with me, which included surgery. So I opted for the surgery. My surgery was in April 2017. I am still healing as the type of surgery I had takes time to heal, but feel so much better! My scars are very minimal and frankly, I had very little pain. In fact, despite the amount of work I had done, I was more sore than in pain! I have had several follow-up appointments with Dr. Kabbash and her PA. She and her staff are warm, funny and very helpful! Dr. Kabbash and her staff are true professionals!!!

Amazing doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2017

Dr. Kabbash is a great doctor! She was very thorough and attentive with me and I would recommend her to everyone.

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I was very disappointed that after waiting 6 weeks for an appointment for a consultation specifically with the doctor, the PA came in the room, asked me some questions, left the room and came back to tell me the doctor couldn't help me, even though the doctor had not seen me. In fact, Dr. Kabbash didn't even has the courteous to come into the room and speak with me. Never had that happen before. Very poor way to run a practice.

Marci Cookson

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I fractured my ankle on November 20th and was very fortunate to be recommended to this Team. Marci Cookson got me literally back on my feet. She recommended physical therapy which has been phenomenal. From the minute you walk in the door, you are greeted by a fabulous and friendly staff. I never waited a minute. The doctors and PA' s are without question..the best. My ankle is almost at 100% and I would highly recommend this Team.

Posted on November 21st, 2016

I've had left ankle/feet pain for nearly 24 years. Dr. Kabbash reconstructed my left ankle/foot and relieved my pain. I've been waiting for a doctor who could perform this type of operation. I still cannot believe she was able to resolve this problem. It's a miracle. The wait for her is worth it.

she is knowledgible but you will WAIT

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Posted on April 7th, 2016

great dr. heel operation 4 years ago

Exemplary

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Kabbash, I can't thank you enough for the blessings that I have received. I can move my ankle after 13 years due to the successful tendon surgery.

Skilled, compassionate care and great outcome

Posted on June 12th, 2015

I saw Dr. Kabbash over six years for a progressively debilitating ankle problem. She was always attentive and thorough, and tried conservative approaches until we agreed that surgery was required. I had a triple ankle fusion with bone graft last year, a complex and difficult procedure. Dr. Kabbash explained everything thoroughly, saw me pre and post-op, and did an overall wonderful job. For the first time in years, I am able to walk and exercise pain-free. Dr. Kabbash and her PA, Marci Cookson, are incredibly skilled and are an asset to our community.

Great Advice

Posted on April 10th, 2015

The second opinion I received put me at ease as to my decision on what to do next. I appreciated the caring and pleasant staff and have had a good experience overall. Thanks to all of you especially Dr. Kabbash.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

They call themselves the Greater Hartford Orthopedic Group, yet they don't act like a group, the act independently of each other. If your someone like me, who has ankle an knee issues, then don't come here. I was wrongly diagnosed regarding my ankle. The PA wrote on my prescription for psychical therapy, that I was full weight bearing. When in fact, I was on crutches with a swollen foot. When I told the PA that me knee was hurting as well, she said that was probably caused by the ankle injury, and it was tweaked. 2 weeks following that visit, I had to get the knee drained. When I told Kabbash's staff that I was seeing Dr Kimmel, the girl suggested that I wait until I was done seeing Kimmel before seeing Kabbash. Why wouldn't the two offices work together on healing me instead of independently? My Guess, more money for them. I made a follow up appointment to discuss my ankle, and waited for an hour and a half, only to be told that it would be another half hour before I could be seen. I told them that I could not stay because I was using my lunch break for the appointment. That was 2 weeks ago, and no one has called me to see about rescheduling. At least Kimmel's PA sent me for an MRI to determine that I have a tear. Kabbash's office has not. Meanwhile, I'm still in pain, and on crutches. My injury occurred mid January. It's now mid March.