Dr. Christina Kabbash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Kabbash?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Christina Kabbash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2017

Amazing doctor

Dr. Kabbash is a great doctor! She was very thorough and attentive with me and I would recommend her to everyone.

May 4th, 2017

I was very disappointed that after waiting 6 weeks for an appointment for a consultation specifically with the doctor, the PA came in the room, asked me some questions, left the room and came back to tell me the doctor couldn't help me, even though the doctor had not seen me. In fact, Dr. Kabbash didn't even has the courteous to come into the room and speak with me. Never had that happen before. Very poor way to run a practice.

January 25th, 2017

Marci Cookson

I fractured my ankle on November 20th and was very fortunate to be recommended to this Team. Marci Cookson got me literally back on my feet. She recommended physical therapy which has been phenomenal. From the minute you walk in the door, you are greeted by a fabulous and friendly staff. I never waited a minute. The doctors and PA' s are without question..the best. My ankle is almost at 100% and I would highly recommend this Team.

November 21st, 2016

I've had left ankle/feet pain for nearly 24 years. Dr. Kabbash reconstructed my left ankle/foot and relieved my pain. I've been waiting for a doctor who could perform this type of operation. I still cannot believe she was able to resolve this problem. It's a miracle. The wait for her is worth it.

September 7th, 2016

she is knowledgible but you will WAIT

April 7th, 2016

great dr. heel operation 4 years ago

December 5th, 2015

Exemplary

November 7th, 2015

Dr. Kabbash, I can't thank you enough for the blessings that I have received. I can move my ankle after 13 years due to the successful tendon surgery.

June 12th, 2015

Skilled, compassionate care and great outcome

I saw Dr. Kabbash over six years for a progressively debilitating ankle problem. She was always attentive and thorough, and tried conservative approaches until we agreed that surgery was required. I had a triple ankle fusion with bone graft last year, a complex and difficult procedure. Dr. Kabbash explained everything thoroughly, saw me pre and post-op, and did an overall wonderful job. For the first time in years, I am able to walk and exercise pain-free. Dr. Kabbash and her PA, Marci Cookson, are incredibly skilled and are an asset to our community.

April 10th, 2015

Great Advice

The second opinion I received put me at ease as to my decision on what to do next. I appreciated the caring and pleasant staff and have had a good experience overall. Thanks to all of you especially Dr. Kabbash.

March 19th, 2015

They call themselves the Greater Hartford Orthopedic Group, yet they don't act like a group, the act independently of each other. If your someone like me, who has ankle an knee issues, then don't come here. I was wrongly diagnosed regarding my ankle. The PA wrote on my prescription for psychical therapy, that I was full weight bearing. When in fact, I was on crutches with a swollen foot. When I told the PA that me knee was hurting as well, she said that was probably caused by the ankle injury, and it was tweaked. 2 weeks following that visit, I had to get the knee drained. When I told Kabbash's staff that I was seeing Dr Kimmel, the girl suggested that I wait until I was done seeing Kimmel before seeing Kabbash. Why wouldn't the two offices work together on healing me instead of independently? My Guess, more money for them. I made a follow up appointment to discuss my ankle, and waited for an hour and a half, only to be told that it would be another half hour before I could be seen. I told them that I could not stay because I was using my lunch break for the appointment. That was 2 weeks ago, and no one has called me to see about rescheduling. At least Kimmel's PA sent me for an MRI to determine that I have a tear. Kabbash's office has not. Meanwhile, I'm still in pain, and on crutches. My injury occurred mid January. It's now mid March.

January 24th, 2015

I would not suggest this surgeon.

Dr. Kabbash is barely available after she has operated on you. You are mostly referred to her PA for follow-up. She does not oversee her staff's care of her patients.