Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
by GH on Apr 15th, 2014

She spends time. She listens intently and asks questions. Easy to talk to. Has helped me through tough times.

|  One of a Kind  |  show details
by Veronica V. on Feb 6th, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Littrell and her entire office staff. She has always been so kind, professional, warm and inviting. She was completely easy to talk to, which is most important. She always takes the time to catch up on your life events, how you're feeling, etc. and never rushes through your appointment. She is a bit of a wait to see, but that's to be expected from someone who is so sought out and well-loved by all her patients. It has been a few years since I've been to her office, but she made a lasting impression on me from day one, and I plan on going back to her, despite having moved out of the city. Such a wonderful doctor and person.

by GR on Nov 18th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Littrell for 9 years. I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is brilliant, pleasant and is mindful of my overall health. Through the years, she has helped me with my Endometriosis, performed surgeries and I have never once felt like a burden or that I take up her time. She's excellent and irreplaceable. I'm living in a different big city now, but I STILL travel to be seen by her.

|  Four Thumbs Up  |  show details
by Shelley and Chad on Jul 27th, 2013

We can't say enough good things about Dr. Littrell. She took care of us for the birth of our first child a couple of years ago, and we are still with her now, with number 2 coming any day. I'm writing this from "our" perspective because she is the type of doctor that takes care of the whole family. My husband comes to some of the prenatal visits, and he gets completely included when he's there. He loves that she always takes time to actually sit and talk with both of us, making sure we both get real and informed answers to our questions before she even stands up. I've never felt rushed, and I have never felt like I asked a stupid question. It's the best, most relaxed atmosphere I can even imagine for a trip to the OB/GYN. She's never been pushy, explains things very well, and really tailors her care for her patients. For instance, we have some pretty crazy diet restrictions in our house, and Dr. Littrell factors that in when she is considering my questions. Unlike a pediatrician we fired, Dr. Littrell has never once tried to make me feel pressure to change my lifestyle to fit her stigma, but instead tells me what I might expect and how I can function in light of being a vegan (among other dietary preferences). I really could go on and on, but I'll end by saying this lady is just fantastic.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
by pbb on Apr 11th, 2013

From the first appointment she was warm and easy to talk to, and was quick to diagnose my likely problems and was right on the money after testing. Her attention to detail is excellent. I've never had a better doctor.

by angela kimberlin on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Littrell is the most wonderful doctor I have been too. She takes the time to get to know her patients. She listens to you and explains things to in every day terms.

|  Lab  |  show details
by Loretta durley on Mar 18th, 2013

Yes I have told everyone I come across about this wonderful doctor.she is angel sent from god.i love everything about her.she has the best bed side manner.and she can fix any problem.i trust her with my life

Jul 16th, 2012

Very disappointed with her staff. Staff is unresponsive to messages, sometimes never calling back, other times taking days to return messages. Wait times for appointments are always long, the longest being over an hour and a half for a 10 minute appointment. They tried to reschedule me until I told them I was switching doctors, then all of a sudden found a way to get me in. Dr. Littrell is very nice, but she rushes through appointments. My guess is she has too many patients and a disorganized staff.

|  Awesome doctor! Highly recommended  |  show details
by KK5952 at Citysearch on Jan 12th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I had been seeing the same ObGyn for years. I finally decided to switch so I could deliver at Baylor. Dr. Littrell was highly recommened to me by several people, so I gave her a try. I really liked her. She answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed, even though I knew she had tons of patients to see I could see them all when I was waiting in the waiting room. Her nurse or medical assistant wasn`t too friendly, but thankfully I don`t see her much. Maybe it was an off day for her. I didn`t have to wait long at all compared to the other OBGyn I went to and the front office staff was really nice. As far as the STD screaning goes, there was a form for me to sign, stating whether I wanted the tests done or not. It did say not all insurance companies pay for it. Dr. Littrell talked to me about it and we decided what was best. I didn`t feel pressured at all. I think she is a great doctor, and I look forward to seeing her more. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  Stacy  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Litrell is by far the best doctor I have EVER seen! I completely trust her with my life as well as my childrens' lives. She is amazing, professional, friendly, caring, and goes out of her way for patient needs (as was my experience). She performed a VBAC for me with my twins and it could not have gone any smoother. I felt, the entire time, that I was safe and that if ANYTHING were to have gone wrong, she would have shifted to plan B...but she was strong, confident, and knew exactly what she was doing and was aware of everyone's health status the entire time. It was the best experience (my first delivery with a different doctor turned out to be miserable and completely frustrating...my previous OB doctor had poor communication and was not at all friendly or caring). Dr. Littrell was everything I could ever dream of in an OB doctor and I am going to miss seeing her as my primary physician during pregnancy. Dr. Littrell went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and to be there for me during the delivery of my twins...I can't say enough good things about her! Very knowledgeable, has superb commmunication, will definitely let you know when something needs to be addressed or if safety is a concern. RELIABLE!!!!! Super friendly and caring as well as thorough and OCD (in a good way...a way that allows you to feel like your developing baby(ies) are safe and well looked after). She is more than willing to answer any and all questions and does not make you feel silly for asking any questions. I LOVE HER, SHE IS AWESOME!!!

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by JStacyH at Citysearch on Oct 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Littrell is by far the best doctor I have EVER seen! I completely trust her with my life as well as my childrens` lives. She is amazing, professional, friendly, caring, and goes out of her way for patient needs as was my experience. She performed a VBAC for me with my twins and it could not have gone any smoother. I felt, the entire time, that I was safe and that if ANYTHING were to have gone wrong, she would have shifted to plan B...but she was strong, confident, and knew exactly what she was doing and was aware of everyone`s health status the entire time. It was the best experience my first delivery with a different doctor turned out to be miserable and completely frustrating...my previous OB doctor had poor communication and was not at all friendly or caring. Dr. Littrell was everything I could ever dream of in an OB doctor and I am going to miss seeing her as my primary physician during pregnancy. Dr. Littrell went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and to be there for me during the delivery of my twins...I can`t say enough good things about her! Very knowledgeable, has superb commmunication, will definitely let you know when something needs to be addressed or if safety is a concern. RELIABLE!!!!! Super friendly and caring as well as thorough and OCD in a good way...a way that allows you to feel like your developing babyies are safe and well looked after. She is more than willing to answer any and all questions and does not make you feel silly for asking any questions. I LOVE HER, SHE IS AWESOME!!!

|  Wonderful OB  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Littrell is amazing. I have been a patient of her since 2004 and have had no problems. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. The wait time usualy isn't bad, I have never had a billing issue, and she explains everything to you. If you are an OB patient they schedule your appoints with a built in wait time of 15mins.

|  BIG MISTAKE  |  show details
by leslie00 at Citysearch on Aug 25th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have had terrible billing experiences with this office. First of all, I recieved a 500 dollar bill from \"Pathadvantage\" for lab tests I never requested.I was NEVER informed that there would be an additional expense to my initial visit which was pricey enough In all my experiences with OBGYNs this has never happened to me. When I called, I was treated rudely and told that Dr. Litrell would get back to me. She never did, of course. Also, when having a procedure, I recieved a bill for a certain portion that I had already paid. They did clear that up without question, but continued to ask me about on my second check up visit. Thirdly, I have now recieved another bill from the office that was completely unexpected, due to a followup from the procedure. I was never informed of these charges and under the impression that the followup was included in the initial cost and noone said anything to me before or after my visit. Usually, when you leave a doctors office, they will tell you of the charge then and you can pay upon leaving. Furthermore, Dr. Litrell did not inform me of all the possible complications of my procedure IUD and I felt like she was rushing during every visit I had with her.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Angel M on Aug 11th, 2010

Love Dr. Littrell she is an excellent OBGYN..... I recommend her to my friends all the time and everyone that has seen her on my referral have had nothing but good things to say about her..... If you want a awesome doctor to deliver your baby please see Dr. Littrell!

by jumper on Jun 2nd, 2010

My first appointment with Dr. Littrell went very well, and she was very easy to talk to. However 2 months later I received a large bill from a lab for testing t hat I WAS NOT AWARE OF for STD testing and other tests.FYI to future patients, STD testing is STANDARD for patients ages 18-30 and they will not inform you of this. I was a brand new patient and have never had this testing done at other doctors ever. I have no reason to. She did NOT inform me that this was a standard practice and my insurance did not cover it. SHE claims the other other tests were discussed however they weren't discussed and I was never given an opportunity to contact my insurance company to find out if it would be covered.She obviously has no respect for her patients and their wallets, and despite many attempts at trying to reconcile this bill directly with her, she decided to formally FIRE me as her patient. Obviously she's not enough of a professional to admit that she made a mistake.Please take this into consideration when you think of Dr. Littrell...she may be a great doctor, but be extra careful and make sure you find out exactly what testing she is doing because she won't be forthcoming and honest with you.

by Citysearch User on Jun 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by jinglebell23 on Jun 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

My first appointment with Dr. Littrell went very well, and she was very easy to talk to. However 2 months later I received a large bill from a lab for testing t hat I WAS NOT AWARE OF for STD testing and other tests. FYI to future patients, STD testing is STANDARD for patients ages 18-30 and they will not inform you of this. I was a brand new patient and have never had this testing done at other doctors ever. I have no reason to. She did NOT inform me that this was a standard practice and my insurance did not cover it. SHE claims the other other tests were discussed however they weren`t discussed and I was never given an opportunity to contact my insurance company to find out if it would be covered. She obviously has no respect for her patients and their wallets, and despite many attempts at trying to reconcile this bill directly with her, she decided to formally FIRE me as her patient. Obviously she`s not enough of a professional to admit that she made a mistake.Please take this into consideration when you think of Dr. Littrell...she may be a great doctor, but be extra careful and make sure you find out exactly what testing she is doing because she won`t be forthcoming and honest with you.

by bestreviewerever on Sep 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

At 25 I had never been to a OBGYN bc I was honestly too uncomfortable with the whole process. I was recommended to her by a friends male Dr. Dr. Littrell was honestly the best possible choice and I am so thankful I found her! Everything that makes the

|  Look no further... Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Shawnee Mayes & Sir Mayes on Jun 5th, 2009

Dr. Littrell is the Best OB/GYN doctor I have seen in a long time. She is very professional yet personable. I would definately recommend her to anyone that may need her services.

by KSloan on Jan 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

For 30 years I had the same OB Gyn. Dr.G took such good care of me, delivered my girls and took care of me as if I were his own daughter. I thought he was a once in a lifetime Doctor. I meet Dr. Littrell two years after Dr.G's death, when I took my dau